Thursday 9 June 2011

Well, here goes...

I want to be a writer.

There. Not quite as scary as (I imagine) standing in an AA meeting is, but there it is, I've said it.

As anyone who has ever started doing something new knows, getting out of the starting blocks can be difficult.

I've had a couple of articles published - you can check out one of them here to see how great I am http://www.stylist.co.uk/stylist-network/readers-column-why-i-rent

So I've started the race, but how do I make sure I clear the hurdles? Being a typical self-effacing Brit, I'm not very good at self-promotion. So, here's this blog, world: I'll be regaling you with my thoughts and ponderings.

I'd love to know what you think...

That's all for now,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy what you've read. Comments are welcome.